19 abril 2006

Steven Johnson

Esteve cá e eu só vi agora. Merda.

2 Somethin' Else:

Blogger Navel escreveu...

Funny you mention it, I read his interview to a pt magazine only yesterday. I loved his comments on books (why cyber books don't sell, why he (stiil) keeps his paper books...). Clever guy, I just don't know if I agree with him on principle...

abril 19, 2006 10:18 da manhã  
Blogger M. escreveu...

I read the same interview. I stand from a more fundamentalist point of view in what comes to the role of IT in the growth of human inteligence and the development of the so called new media.

But he is a refreshing author in what comes to the "video-games vs books" academic debate - for his moderation and his extreme simplicity. I would've liked to have heard him... :-)

abril 21, 2006 2:21 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home