01 março 2006

Hoy, por la noche...

... hay milonga en el Café Lusitano.

Os veo por allí? :)

6 Somethin' Else:

Blogger Navel escreveu...

Once, in another lifetime, I learned to tango...
Beautiful!
And discovered that dance can make you feel happy just because.
Enjoy!

março 01, 2006 6:21 da tarde  
Blogger M. escreveu...

I still believe it is one of the most beautiful ballroom dances ever. It's sensual, choreographed, intense. Tango creates a magnet between you and your partner that only music can explain... :D

You should have went yesterday.

março 02, 2006 10:27 da manhã  
Blogger Navel escreveu...

Loved to, but had to work... and fulfil family duties. Something I'm still not used to :)
Blessed 2.000 km that helped to keep my small portion of mental health...

março 02, 2006 10:41 da manhã  
Blogger M. escreveu...

That's something I've never thought about... That distance is not only bad. It can be a protector also. Hm... There's a new perspective!

março 02, 2006 4:55 da tarde  
Blogger Navel escreveu...

Distance can be more than good, believe me... After almost 7 years away, I value my own space more than anything. Being too close can make me (at least) feel totally trapped.
Where does one learn to deal with too much intimacy?!?

março 02, 2006 5:45 da tarde  
Blogger M. escreveu...

I know, I'm pretty territorial also... It's hard work to balance two completely different life-spheres into a respectfull and fulfilling emotional unity.

I try to never loose the hability to amaze myself with the small wonders of common-life, and, at the same time, I work hard to keep my personal and impenetrable world together. A sense of humour helps. A lot. :)

março 03, 2006 7:08 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home